Sunday, December 30, 2012

23 NEED A Doctor



"Wish I lived month to month, I live day-to-day
think'n where next to stay, where my head will lay.
Don't get support that matters so my life a disaster
it all fell apart even though I have talent...

...worked for everything, produced every peice
hip-hop left me homeless, impoverished in need. 
5 releases in 2 years, sacraficed last New Years
more then 100 tracks, I'm the one and that a fact." 


"This is what it's like when you don't care
world left me cold, alone with tears
life only get's worse til it hurts to be here!"


"This is what it like when no hope's there.
Truth isn't rare, just the burden I bare,
so unhappy and sad that I just hope life's fair." 


"It's time! We clear? ...are you listening?"


"I don't have an annuity but my flow is some holy speech!" 


"C'mon! ...why don't you admit what your do'n!?"




The E$ Weaponry LP is available on BandCamp, iTunes. and Amazon mp3!
You can find Lyceum Recordz on Facebook, YouTube, and SoundCloud.

No comments:

Post a Comment