Saturday, December 29, 2012

16 My Fate

"Don't tell me I have issues.
Don't cry for me, that I died for peace and tried to fight the minds disease. 


DISCLAIMER


"My only fate a bullet so okay let's get to it. 
Don't tell me to cool it, I'll blow a fuse and get foolish"

"My essence is irrevent you'll never forget the feel'n!" 


"All I do is study. My country is in trouble, and you know I ain't gon' fumble" 

WOTD Rhyme: (On Time) 5/14/2012 - Skulk by Lyceum Recordz

"I've studid philosophy, socrates, and the classics,
the economics of austria that outa be adapted
Jared Diamond, Adam Smith, John Nash, Malthus 
but I'd be more inclined to rap and act like Malcolm X"


"The number in prison and population percentage 
is a picture of racism and painted in the lineage
white privledge but the villagers never get their feelings heard..."


"Make your little widgets and don't question your postion.
Don't think that your a victim or a failure of the system.
That you should revolt and take back what was given.
By Jefferson and Jackson, Madison, and Ben 
Franklin don't front, yeah they knew the banks corrupt."


"The system is rigged and you should be pissed
It's okay to get mad and make the rich pay a tax 
make'um fear that you'll hear how lobbyist interact..."

"Better recognize the talent before you see me unbalanced...
Think your king of the badasses?
Keep dream'n there Alice!" 

The Death of War


The E$ Weaponry LP is available on BandCamp, iTunes. and Amazon mp3!
You can find Lyceum Recordz on Facebook, YouTube, and SoundCloud.

No comments:

Post a Comment