Sunday, December 30, 2012

17 Pac to Save It (Read a Book)

"Call me Apollo and I'm not a problem 
unless you gone and got one, in which case, awesome!
I meddle in levels that up farther then the heavens 
but instigate severance with cynical weapons." 




"I love my country but hate you sadists, 
fuck your money, I'm come'n for payment
must be dumb and shameless to run this slave ship
Killuminati patriot is Pac to save it." 





"Prescott Bush was a Nazi crook. 
Why you look'n so shook for fuck sake read a book, been cursed, 
to try to fix this earth and I hurt; so I wrote this hook."


"I'll be here for years just steer'n reform
So austracize me for the way that I speak 
Yeah, I'd rather be me then a slave to deceit"



"Cuz the media inherited a scripted narative and imperative 
we keep that quiet in the America.
The news men mediate and play a character; 
politician are puppets and they don't want you to hear it..." 



"Ya'll modern-day sophists for banking tyrannt
so I'mma start a riot and discuss defiance. 
So to this sick, masocistic, facist government 
Tiberious Gracchus is back and love'n it." 



Humanities collapse: greed insanity's salary
See ya strategy and ya mad at me for tear'n down ya fallacy? 

Mind Control


 The E$ Weaponry LP is available on BandCamp, iTunes. and Amazon mp3!
You can find Lyceum Recordz on Facebook, YouTube, and SoundCloud.

No comments:

Post a Comment