Saturday, December 29, 2012

09 R Money

"If you ever ask for guidance I would look at what the science is;
unite, make it better, bring communities together."

Originally release date was September 30th 2012!  

"Every-time I sit back, kick back, kick raps on a sick track;
I loose it quick, I'mma lunatic, it'll be 'get gon' with your bitch ass!"


"If you should ask; question it, and I'm telling you, think, what would Macavelli do?
The corporate model hostile to public coffers 
and the senate, state, congress take them corporate offers." 

"I'm the one, know the function, understand just what it does..." 


"I know I can relate to how little you make
try'na get a fair wage and put a little away, for a rainy day..."

"The message that I'm sending is so simple if you listen; 
peace, love, and unity through truth is what the mission; 
now try to envision help'n, build'n, and then some, 
rearrange the decisions and then just make'n sure it get's done!"


The Corporation 


The E$ Weaponry LP is available on BandCamp, iTunes. and Amazon mp3!
You can find Lyceum Recordz on Facebook, YouTube, and SoundCloud.


No comments:

Post a Comment